- 20 red Chillies (approx. 6 - 9 cm. long)
- 2 teaspoons Salt.
- 1 tomato
- 1 teaspoon ground Terasi (Shrimp Paste)
- half of small lime
- 2 tblspoon vegetable oil
- First, fry them all with 2 tblspoon oil, exclude the salt and lime, about to smell up
- Put them into chopper, blend them (You can use chopper/Blender to mix them up)
- Put the salt in and squeeze the lime in
For this recipe, I rather to use chopper than blender to make rough texture. Or you can use the traditional stone shows on the picture.