- 2 tbsp vegetable oil for frying
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 3 white onions, finely sliced
- 200 grams of boiled beef, cut into small
- 100 grams of shrimp
- 150 cc beef broth
- 100 grams of cabbage, finely sliced
- 100 grams of bean sprouts, clean it
- salt as necessary
- pepper as necessary
- 2 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 250 grams of wet noodles
- 1 tbsp sliced of celery leaves
- 1 tbsp fried onion.
- Heat oil, fry and stir the garlic and sliced onions until it smells delicious/fragrant.
- Enter the shrimp and meat, stir well until cooked. Pour the beef broth.
- Enter all the vegetables and spices. Cook until the vegetables wilt. Enter noodles and stir briefly. Lift. Put on the plate you have prepared.
- Put the sliced celery leaves and fried onion on it. Served hot with chili sauce and pickles.