- 250 gr flour
- 70 gr butter
- 1 egg
- 2 pieces of chicken legs
- 100 gr carrot
- 50 gr scallions
- 4 pieces of shallots
- 2 pieces of garlic
- 15cc sweet soy-sauce
- 200 gr bread crumbs
- Mix 1/2 of the egg with flour and butter
- Form thin layer of squares - for wrappers
- Remove the bones from the chicken legs, cut into small pieces
- Skin carrots, boil until half done, and cut into tiny pieces. Cut scallions into tiny pieces.
- Grind shallots and garlic.
- Heat pan with butter. Put in shallots and garlic.
- In a couple of minutes, put in chicken
- Stir a little bit, and put in carrots, scallions. Mix evenly.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, add sweet soy-sauce. Cook until chicken is done.
- Put 1 spoon of the result above into each square. Wrap it.
- Dip it in the 1/2 egg left, pour flour.
- Heat oil in a pan. Deep fry the risoles on medium heat until golden brown.
- Serve with hot chili pepper.